What is a project?
A unique idea for an establishment of a product with a plan can be called as project.
Development of a Project is an end to end process of conceptualizing and delivering a project.
To achieve any specific goals, we do a process which involves planning, organizing, coordinating, and controlling the resources called project development.
Project development is the end to end process in which we handle all the perspective related to the project.
An implementation of project development is classified into 5 phases:
- Initiation: For a successful project, the first part is to have a clear objective and title for your project. After the approval of recommended solution, project manager is appointed and a project is initiated to deliver the approved solution. Approval is then sent by the project manager to move onto the detailed planning phase.
- Planning: Planning includes what and when can be done and by whom it can be done. In this, we prioritize work; identify dependency and creating a work breakdown structure and schedule. At this stage, everything is decided such as detailed and realistic costing, timelines, resourcing, analysis and communication systems. Plan of the project is created: outlining the activities, tasks, dependencies, and timeframes. The project is planned in detail and is ready to be executed.
- Implementation phase: Once your project is properly planned, you are ready to execute it. During the execution process, one needs to continually review its progress and make any changes or adaptations required. A project manager spends most of his time in implementation process. Progress is continuously monitored and required adjustments are made and recorded .The project manager uses those information to maintain control over the direction of the project and comparing the progress reports. The project which is ready to deliver should be reviewed for quality and measured against the acceptance criteria.
- Controlling: In this stage, you need to regularly monitor that the flow is going according to the plan.
- Closing: After completion of the project, one needs to write the closing report which gives the summary of project, how well you managed to keep the plan and changes you had to make and why.
Mobile Application Developments
Today, “the only constant is change”. In these times of
continuous update in technology, we are here to give our
clients the latest applications based on any platform.
Our team consists of Android OS, iOS, Symbian OS experts to meet the client’s requirement. Keeping in mind the latest technology we have moved towards google’s “Flutter UI”
We focus on making user friendly and interactive apps to contribute your business growth and goals. We bring updates keeping in mind the latest advancements and demands of the users.